Back again! To fame the past, cherish the present and mould the future of Neurology and Neuroscience on December 11-13, 2020 at Barcelona, Spain. Neurology 2020 gives access to global experts and researchers in unique platform and make every connection matter.
Neurology 2020 fuses power and people to foster potential partnerships and helps in leading the way to innovation integration in the field of Neurology, Neuroscience, Neurosurgery and development of treatments for Neurological disorders.
· Single destination offers crimp of high-level scientific presentations, networking activities and an excellent opportunity to exchange research knowledge and experiences with international colleagues of Neurology and Neuroscience Community.
· The sessions of Neurology conference deals with advancement of technology, innovation and research in relation to neurology, neuroscience, neurosurgery, diagnosis, prevention, management and treatments of neurological disorders.
· Collaborate new associations and fostering potential partnerships through Neurology congress networks.
· Entrepreneurs Investment Meet.
· Acquisition of knowledge and recognition in a single package.
· To exhibit high levels of knowledge and maintain excellent clinical and research ability
· Enchant with astonishing scholars across the universe
· The sessions of Neurology congress set a highly innovative and cherished contribution to our medical professions at all who work in contact with neurology, neuroscience, neurosurgery and neurological disorders on a daily basis
· Act as career guidelines for budding young researchers and motivates them by YRF awards
· Exemplary Platform for networking around the globe
· Prominent Focus
· Enlightenment in a new latitude
· Break out of your Comfort zone
Reasons to attend:
· Meet professional experts & influencers face to face
· Publishing your recent research works in international journals
· Deploy yourself as a Neurological expert
· Networking with fellow peers
· New tips and gambit to amplify your research works
· Rendezvous new vendors and merchandisers
· The zeal of like-minded souls
· The fortuity of the random workshops and symposiums
Barcelona, being the cosmopolitan capital city of Spain and consistently placed strongly in the index is largely due to its high concentration of internationally ranking universities, research institutes, start-ups and companies. The laboratories cover all scientific disciplines that mobilize over 12,000 scientists, researchers, eminent experts in wound care and PhD scholars. The presence of associations, societies, hospitals, laboratories, universities, companies, tourist’s attractions and other professional services together make the Barcelona favourite destination for scientific meetings.